Thursday, March 1, 2012

Love is in the Air

LOVE.  It's such a wonderful thing.  Seeing people in love makes my heart happy. 

Tonight, my heart is REALLY happy! 

My sister-in-law, Bethanny, got engaged to her sweetie, Dillon, today!! 

I am seriously so excited about this.  Really, REALLY excited!

I was there the day they started dating (like 4 years ago!) and we've been waiting for this moment for a long time!  Dillon was one of the groomsman in Our wedding and we are just so excited to have him join the family. 

(Is it bad that I might be just as excited about their engagement as I was my own?!) 

Congratulations Bethanny and Dillon!!!  I love you guys!  (I'll start training Liam to walk down the aisle with your rings first thing tomorrow *wink, wink!*)

Take one look at these pictures and tell me it doesn't make your heart happy too.  I dare ya!
These are all candid shots of them by the way.
True love?  I think so!




No comments:

Post a Comment