Friday, March 9, 2012

Blessed. That's Me!

Well, we did it!  We signed the contract to our new house!  Now we just have to wait til closing day.  I feel like that day will come very slowly. 

It's smaller than we were wanting,  but it has everything else on our wish list!  It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a view, and the biggie- a garage for Brad.  AND it's already painted inside to match our color schemes!  Well, except the nursery is pink and brown... we will have to change that for our little guy, ha!  Most importantly, it will be OURS!  No more renting! 

Here's our future home.

Other good news (for me) is that after three and a half years and a baby later, I still fit into my size zero wedding dress!  It's a bit more snug, but it still fits!  Talk about a confidence booster, ha! 



And just so you know, I don't just go around putting on my wedding dress for no reason {laughs}. A friend of mine is opening up a wedding venue in Sevierville and she asked me to be her model for pictures so they can start getting the word out about the barn.  It's still under construction, but it is turning out great!  It's going to be beautiful.  It is a rustic barn (once owned by Dolly Parton and her family).  It will hold about 125-150 people.  It is planned to have an outdoor patio off the back of the barn that leads out into a cove. I am honored to be the face of their venue!  I'll share pictures when I get them! 

The greatest thing in my life right now, though, is this little booger.






 He gives the BEST hugs!


I am beyond blessed!  I have so much to be thankful for!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment