Friday, March 16, 2012

Monroeville

Okay Blogger friends... My friends from the band Monroeville will be singing the National Anthem in Bristol prior to the Ford EcoBoost 300.../Widow Wax 125 this Saturday, March 17 @2pm.  

Fox and ESPN networks cary the Saturday race at 2pm EST.  Watch them live on National Television!  

I can't even tell you how excited I am for these guys!  They are such a talented group of young men! I'm so proud of all of them!  I'm especially proud of my long time pal Travis Houck! (front left) You may remember him from playing at our wedding!
(photo from Monroeville)
Check out their music video for Pot of Gold here!

Check out their website: http://monroevilleband.com/
Like them on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/monroevilleband

If you're lucky, you can also catch them playing at the Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery on the strip in Gatlinburg, TN.  (They play most nights that they don't have a show scheduled.)

Good luck at Bristol, fellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment