Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ten Things Tuesday

Hiya Franz!  So today is Ten Things Tuesday.  This will be the day that I tell you about 10 things that I've learned or a new favorite or a new thought or just whatever I've come to realize over the past week.  So here are my 10 things for the week.
  1. The Lord has blessed us sooo much lately.  Thank you Jesus!
  2. I don't like to be pushed into something.  If I tell you "no" or "not right now" then that's what I mean.
  3. Strawberry Fruitista Freezes from Taco Bell are my new weakness.
  4. I hate unpacking.  Especially when I don't have enough space for everything.
  5. I drink a lot of milk. 
  6. I keep unnecessary things... For a LONG time.
  7. Sitting in silence makes me sleepy. And bored. Not a good combo.
  8. I have a lot of ideas, but I don't know where to start.
  9. Melton Lake Park in Oak Ridge is not that cool. 
  10. I can't wait until we get to register for the baby.  And I really can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or a girl!
Since I missed Memory Monday, I'll go ahead and share a memory with you now.  I was reminded of this memory earlier this week when I was looking for something for lunch.  This is a memory of my Nan and I think it's appropriate to share since she has been gone for one year on the 10th of this month.  It's a memory of Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup.  I can remember the very first time I ate it.  It's just one of those things I'll never forget.  I was 5 years old and my brother and I were spending the night with my nan.  It was storming very bad outside and I was scared.  So to calm me down, nan cooked us some Cream of Chicken soup and she told us that it was pourage.  She had us sit in the floor with our blankets and pillows while we ate, and she told us the story of Goldie Locks and the Three Bears (she always told us stories).  Of course, this is where the pourage came from.  And I believed her that it was pourage.  I didn't know that it was Cream of Chicken soup at the time.  It was such a fun night.  I'll never forget it.  She was a fun person and I miss her terribly.  And now I'm craving soup. 

XoXo,
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment