Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sunshine Makes Me Wanna Dance

I know, I know, I know... My plan to keep me writing daily didn't work.  But let's face it, I'm just not the "write on my blog everyday kinda gal."  Sure, I'd love to write on it everyday but it's just not in me.  It's time that I admitted it to you and to myself.

This beautiful sunny weather we're having gave me a little motivation to update you on whats been goin' on with me.  It also makes me wanna do a little dance.  The sunshine isn't the only thing that makes me wanna jig right now though... My cute hubby will be home in just a couple of hours from work.  He has been at work for the last 36 hours and I have missed him tons! 

I don't have too much going on these days but I guess it's been nice to be able to rest a bit.  I'm ready to find another job though, that's for sure.  I'm not the stay-at-home type.  But I may be saying something completely different once the little one gets here. 

Speaking of the little one... WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!  We are going to name him Liam Bradley.  Let me tell ya, he's a kicker!  It feels like he's doing aerobics in my belly.  And by the way, my belly is getting HUGE!  It freaks me out because I still have like 4 months to go.  I don't know where this baby is going to fit considering  he was 12 ounces 2 weeks ago and he will probably be between 6-8 pounds when he's born. Yikes! 

Lydia, my sister-in-law, bought me the book "Belly Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy and it is HILARIOUS!  But it really made me realize that my pregnancy is probably freakishly easier than most.  Not a single day of morning sickness, no mood swings (yet), I've only had a couple of cravings, the only way I can even tell that I am pregnant is for the fact that my belly can't hide it and I can feel him kicking.  I've had a few bones that have ached pretty bad at times but other than than, It's been smooth sailing so far (Thank you, Jesus!)  Anyway, back to the book, Jenny tells it like it is and I think anyone who is pregnant should read it just to get a good laugh.

I will post new ultrasound pics of Liam as soon as I dig my scanner out of it's hiding place.
Hope you all have a wonderful day! 

XOXO
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment