Friday, March 4, 2011

A Little Something New + Photo Friday

I've been thinking and I've decided to try a little something new on my blog just to make it a little more fun for myself (and hopefully it will motivate me to write more often.)  I've decided to designate a category to write about for each day of the week.  For example:  Memory Monday, Thankful Thursday, Photo Friday, etc. I don't know how long this will last, but I thought I'd give it a try.  And hopefully I can keep up with it. 

Every Friday, I'll share a photo I've taken recently with my new camera.  I'm trying to learn everything about it, so bare with me as I'm still new to all of this photography stuff.  I'm kinda glad I get to start with "Photo Friday". 

Here is a picture that I took on my camera's first outing...  
(Click the image to see it larger)
This picture was taken from Norris Dam of the Norris Dam Marina.  It is one of my first shots taken from my new camera and it is my very first night shot.  You can even see the stars!!!  This picture makes me so ready for summer... I love Norris lake!

See you tomorrow for "Share Day Saturday!"

"Indescribable. Uncontainable. You placed the stars in the sky and you know them by name.  You are amazing God." -Chris Tomlin

No comments:

Post a Comment