Sunday, March 6, 2011

Funday Sunday

Okay, so I totally missed Shareday Saturday... I knew I was gonna be bad at this!  (Wink, wink)  Funday Sunday is going to be when I blog about what ever comes to my mind for the moment.  Today I suppose I will just write what was going to be for Shareday Saturday.  Shareday Saturdays I will tell you about what I did in the past week.  So here it is...

Basically, my week consisted of a lot of unpacking (can you believe I'm still not done?!) and a lot of napping.  This pregnancy stuff really wears a lady out!  I don't like being so tired all the time.  It's no fun at all.  They say that you get more energy when you're in your  second trimester... well, I'm still waiting on my energy to kick in people.

 I got to visit with my best friend Lydia (also sister-in-law) and my adorable niece and nephews, TWICE this week.  It's always a joy to see their sweet faces.  My hubs worked late almost every night so I've been pretty lonely lately.  But he and I got to spend a lot of time together over the weekend, so my heart is happy.  He is becoming obsessed with my belly.  It's getting huge by the way.  It seems like it grew a ton over night.  I'm 18 weeks today, can you believe it?!  We will find out what the baby is SOON!  Soooo excited! 

Brad and I took a long drive back to Johnson City today because silly me forgot our silverware at our old house when we were moving.  I left it right in the drawer.  I realized that I don't miss that drive one single bit!  That was my week in a nutshell.

Now, I'd like to do a little ranting if you don't mind. 
For the past 18 weeks, I've been pregnant.  I've not had one single day of morning sickness.  Not one.  If I haven't yet, then the chances are that I'm not going to.  BUT there are a few people who ask me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. we talk "How are you feeling?"  "You been sick?" (in that deeply concerned voice) and it's really starting to get to me.  They treat me as if I have a disease and I'm dying.  They know that I've not been sick at all, but yet that question still comes rolling right off their tongue every time. EVERY TIME.  I don't have a serious illness people... I'm just pregnant.  So please stop talking to me like I'm going to die.  That's the only thing that has driven me crazy with this pregnancy so far... I've even been able to handle the belly patting, but the question "How are you feeling" crawls right under my skin.  I can hear the words being spoken right now in my head and it makes me shiver.  Sorry for the rant, but I had to.  Funday Sunday! ; )

Okay, good night bloggers!!  Have a wonderful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment