Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's About Time

I have so much to tell you about... This is what happens when I don't blog for weeks!  Oops!  But I have so much to tell, that I'll just spare you from it all.  I'll just tell you about a few little things.  Only a few of the things aren't so little... 

First, Brad and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on June 14th.  It was a great day!  Brad took the day off at work and we spent the whole day together.  We went to Knoxville and had lunch at P.F. Chang's, then he took me shopping (he's the best), then we went to Pigeon Forge to see the Titanic museum.  Did I mention that it was a great day?  We both had to work for our 1 year anniversary last summer, so this year was nice to just spend the day together.  These past two years have been amazing and I am so blessed.  I have a great husband and a great life!

Second, we've spent a lot of time the past couple of weeks with family and friends... and I've loved every minute of it.  Bethanny (Brad's sister) and her boyfriend Dillon came up to visit one day and we all went to the lake for a picnic and swimming.  It was a blast!  We went to a friends (Aaron- Brad's sister Hannah's boyfriend) high school graduation party with Brad's family last weekend and had so much fun!  Brad and I rode on Aaron's little mo-ped together... it was hilarious!  We could barely fit on it and it went a blazing 25mph!  And it wouldn't even make it up a hill with both of us so we had to "flinstone it!"  LOL

Then of course we visited our dads for Father's Day.  I love celebrating my parents... it's a great day to just honor them.  I loooove my daddy!  He's the best!  

This Tuesday, Brad and I went to Brandon & Erin's house for dinner and Allie & Cliff came too, yippee!  Love them!

Third, I GOT A JOB YESTERDAY!!!! Yay!!!  It's about stinkin' time!  It's not going to be my career or anything, but it's a job for now and for that I'm thankful.  Thank you Lord for answered prayers. 

Last night, Bethanny, Brandi (Brad's sisters), and Dillon came up to visit us.  We took them to 88.3's Faith & Family night at the Johnson City Cardinals baseball game.  The christian band "Pocket Full of Rocks" performed first and they were aaaaamazing
 After the concert we watched the baseball game.  JC Cardinals played the Kingsport Mets.  It was probably the slowest baseball game I've ever been to, but I thought it was still fun. 
We left at the top of the 7th inning Mets were winning by 2 and I was told that the game picked up and the Cardinals came back and won in the 9th inning.  That always happens when I leave a game early. Bummer!  But yay for the Cardinals win! 
All-in-All this has been a great couple of weeks!  I am blessed!  Have a great day people! 

Love My Life!!
~~xoxo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment