Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh The Places We Will Go

Hiya Bloggeroos!  I'm actually writing in the middle of the day today instead of before bed... which might possibly be a first (or second, I can't remember.)  I've been a busy little bee this afternoon studying up on a new career I'm thinking about taking up.  I'm not going to share the details just yet, but some of you may already know what it is.  I never thought that I would actually enjoy studying, but I do love this!  So that must be a good sign, right?  Starting something new is kinda scary, but oh so exciting at the same time.  It's a little bit, okay a lot, intimidating... but I CAN DO IT!  It's something that I am very passionate about, and I don't know why I didn't try to do this years ago.  I've actually wanted to do it for a couple of years now, but I figured I wasn't good enough.  But one day, a few weeks ago, I woke up and was like "I'm going to do it... I can do it!"  And I've been studying up on it ever since.  It may take a while to get started, that's why I'm not sharing any details just yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I feel confident enough.  So YAY for a new adventure!!! 

I hope this evening is wonderful for each of you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment