Thursday, July 8, 2010

Time is Flyin' By!

Why is it impossible for me to write daily?  Or even once a week?  Lucky you, you get to read about my past 2 weeks again, yay!  ;-) 

I'll try to make this short....
*Sat. June 26th- Brad and I crashed the pool at Evergreen Terrace.  We figured we paid enough rent while we lived there and we didn't use the pool much, so we have some back pool time.  It was niiiice!  The water was perfect for the super hot day.  Thanks Evergreen for having such a great pool! 

*Sun. June 27th- Brad and I went to the wonderful Roan Mountain with Erin and Brandon.  It was an amazing day.  Beautiful weather and great views!  After, we went to Hampton to eat at The Captain's Table... it was soooo good!  The best fried shrimp ever!!  And amazing views of the lake, might I add! 
*June 29-July 1- Brad's sister Hannah came to visit for a few days.  It was great having her here!  I love it when his sisters visit, they are a blast! 
                                        We took her to Bays Mountain,
                                            the lake in Hampton,
She and I went to all the little antique shops in Elizabethton,
and we all hiked up to Roan Mountain to watch the sunset on Wed. night.  It was breathtaking.  And cold.  It was a super hot tempeture of 55degrees in JULY!  My hands were so cold!  But the sunset was worth every cold inch on my body.  And not to mention we had to hike through the jungle after dark to get back to our car... I was scared (remember the mountain lion encounter I had before.)  BUT I'd so do it again!  ;-)

*July 2nd- HaPpY bIrThDaY tRaVis!!! 

*Sat. July 3rd- Brad and I went to Erin and Brandon's annual 4th of July party.  It was a hoot!!  Being pretty much the ONLY sober person there, I got to experience all sorts of hilarious things.  People were drunk that I never thought I'd see drunk, people were dancing that I never thought I'd see dancing, my car was used as a table and chairs (that's what I get for parking in the driveway).  It was a fun party and the JC fireworks show was awesome as always (Erin & Brandon live right next to where they shoot off the JC fireworks.)  I'm so sad that I didn't get any pictures of this day, buuuuut I did get lots of video on my phone (Just for you Ashlee!) 

*Sun. July 4th- Brad and I went to the park and later went to dinner at Cootie Brown's with Erin and Brandon... Happy Birthday America!!!  God Bless the USA! 

*Mon. July 5th- Me and Brad went to the Lake in Hampton.  We took floats and swam out the the booie's and tied a rope to it and floated for a few hours.  I did the smartest thing all summer, I didn't wear sunscreen and I came out looking like a lobster.... told you it was smart!  But it was fun! 

*The rest of this week has been preeeetty boring, so I don't really have anything to say about it.  But this weekend will be filled with tons of fun and I can't wait!! 

Maybe, JUST MAYBE I'll blog again sooner than later!  Let's keep our fingers crossed! 

Oh and on a side note.... I'm moving forward with my future plans that I still can't tell you about.  I've made the next step to getting it done and I'm super excited about it!  It will be a while still yet though, so hold tight for details.  I may just have a career I'll love afterall!  ;-)

Til the next time.....

XoXo
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment