Thursday, August 19, 2010

Uuugh!

This is a neverending week.... Please Lord, let me wake up in the morning and it be SATURDAY!!!  But more importantly, Lord, let me just wake up. Thank you, Amen. 

I thought that maybe, just maybe work would get a little better for me seeing as how I've been for 5 weeks now.  5 WEEKS!!  Already!!  But I still hate it.  It still stinks.  And honestly I feel like I know less about my job today than I did in my 2nd week.  Just when I started to feel confident at my job, I realize that I wasn't taught everything that I needed to know and so I'm even more confused now than I was before.  How the heck does that happen?  BUT I guess I'm just happy to even have a job.  This is only temporary until my future career presents itself to me... whenever that may be. 

Brad's birthday was yesterday... and a happy day (after 4:30) it was!  I took him to our favorite mexican restaurant and of course I had to tell them it was his birthday.... SOOOO the waiters sang to him and made him wear one of those huge sombreros, haha!  And they brought him an yummy delicious dessert that we shared.  We went shopping at the mall and he picked out his birthday gift (a new tree stand.)  I knew that's what he wanted and I just don't know anything about tree stands, so he had to pick it out.  He's so excited about it... it's like Christmas time, haha.  He's cute.  : )  And he's mine, yay!  And thank goodness he's turned a year older.  (For those of you that don't know, he's a year and 10 months younger than me and he never lets me forget it.)  He applied for his dream job today, so please say a prayer for him to get an interview... I know he wants it reaaaally bad.  Plus if he gets it then we would get to move back towards Knoxville, yay!!  Johnson City, I love you but you're not my home. 

Well people.... I'm exhausted from a long and stressful day.  Have a wonderful weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment