Friday, August 20, 2010

Better Days

Siiiiiiigh!  I survived another long work week.  Today wasn't that bad actually.  But I still don't think this will be my career.  Not that there's anything wrong with my job, other than the fact it's not my favorite, it's just not what I want to do with my life.  I like to be out and about in the world working and not closed up in an office all day long.  The Lord just didn't make me an office type of girl.  Oh to go back to the days of being a lifeguard, spending my days by the pool and getting a tan, and getting paid to do it... the good life.  BUT hopefully in November I will get to try out an all new career adventure and I'm sooooo excited.  Just gotta get the gear I need and take a lesson from a really amazing, sweet girl and I'll be ready to go.  I can't wait!!  Brad told me of a saying his grandmother used to tell him and it's so true.... "Find a job you love to do and you'll never work a day in your life." 

I'm looking forward to a lazy weekend and I'll finally have time to clean this house!  I got used to having all the time in the world to clean while I wasn't working and now I am too exhausted by the time I come home from work.  So that's what I plan on doing on my Saturday.  Sounds fun, huh?! 

Last Saturday I went shopping with my mom and I had such a great time.  We never get to do that anymore.  Before I was married, my mom and I went shopping together just about every other weekend.  We spent a lot of time together and I loved it.  But now it's hard to get the time to do it because I only get to visit her about once a month.  I miss our shopping days together.  We hadn't been since probably last march. 
 I wish we lived closer to family... I know I say that a lot, but I never stop wishing it.  I'm missing my niece and nephews growing up.  Zoe started preschool today!!!  I can't believe it!  It seems like just yesterday she was bald and toothless, haha.  And Peyton has grown even more!  He's as big as Zoe and he doesn't look like a toddler anymore, he looks like a boy.  Jonah, I don't even know where to start with him.  One weekend I went to visit and he couldn't even crawl, then next time I saw him he was crawling everywhere, and the next time he was walking!  WALKING!  And now he's 15months old.  Seriously?  I thought he was born like 6 months ago... 

Okay, so I know I've mentioned halloween before, but OH MY GOODNESS I got SOOOO EXCITED to see that SPIRIT Halloween is now open!!  It wasn't even there 2 days ago and today when I drove by, there it was!  I CAN'T WAIT to go in there!  I feel embarrassed that I get so excited about Halloween, especially because it's more than 2 months away, haha.  But let's just face it, I've been shopping online for halloween stuff for about a month now.  It excites me so much.  Last year I bought a fog machine and I can't wait to use it this year.  I didn't get to use it much at my party last year because it was indoors and it kinda stinks, but this year I have an all new plan.... Oooooo I'm excited.  I already have my house decorated in my mind.  Yup, this might be the best halloween party yet!  People are usually shocked to find out that I love halloween, I guess because I'm not a dark person?

Well, I suppose I'll take my pup on a walk.  She's giving my pitiful eyes.  I hope you all have a great weekend!  Peace out blogger friends! 

XoXo
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment