Sunday, August 1, 2010

Just Take A Deep Breath

Another two weeks have gone bye, big surprise!  However, my days have slown down since I started working... I knew they would.  I guess first off I'll tell you that my job sucks.  Yup.  It's no fun and very, very stressful.... AND a doctor has already made me cry at work (BIG jerk!)  So to say the least, I'm looking for my next career.  I get sick to my stomach when it's time to go back there.  No joke, I really do.  That's a first for me.  I've had jobs that I don't like before, but they never made me sick to my stomach when I thought about going back to them.  The girls I work with are really nice, but when you work for 30+ doctors it gets a bit hectic.  But no worries... my future secret plan is still in the works!  Just waitin on November so I can get some great training! 

This last week has been very emotional for me... not only because the job, but because it was my Nan's birthday on the 28th.  She would have turned 66.  She died too young and I didn't get enough time with her.  I miss her so very much! 

BUT this weekend was very relaxing.  My hubby and I spent the entire weekend just hanging out watching movies and taking long walks... and of course we had to throw in a few hours floating on the lake.  It's been a great weekend to catch my breath. 

I can't believe that it's already August!!  Wow!  And I'm already planning my halloween party, haha!  But it's not totally my fault... Stores are already putting out their halloween supplies and decor and seeing that halloween is one of my favorite holidays, it's hard to resist!  I just can't help myself!  I loooove it so much.  I'm planning a big shin dig this year with the boggtrotters.  I can't wait!  Last halloween I had my 25th b-day party (which was a blast!)  But this year I'm going even bigger!  Oooooo I can't wait.... I would start decorating my house now if people wouldn't think I was a freak, or a witch.  Most people act this way with Christmas, but for some odd reason Halloween is was gets it for me.  There are no explanations other than I love to dress up and I love candy. 

I hope you all had a great weekend!!  And say a little prayer for me that works goes well for me this week OR that I find a job that I will love.  :-)  I'll leave you with my favorite moment from The Office... it always makes me smile no matter how many times I watch it... take a peek!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX7iwwB9zQ4&feature=related

4 comments:

  1. Kelly, where are you working at? That's one of the worst feelings to be at a job that you dont' like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brooke! I'm working for a Cardiovascular Doctors office and when I say doctors office, I mean 30+ doctors work there and it's insane!! How is your job hunt going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have a job now...but I HATE it! Ugh! I'm currently looking for something different. And possibly a new career. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you hate your job too. Why's it so hard to find a good job these days? Let's be lifeguards again, haha! I'm looking for a new career as well. Finding something I'll love is a must! I hope you find something better soon.

    ReplyDelete