Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Days

See, I do keep my promises sometimes.  It's been less than 24 hours since I last posted... that's gotta be a record or something for me.

I'm snowed in... AGAIN!  But at least my cute hubby is snowed in with me.  He tried talking me into going to Knoxville today (He's crazy!)  I had to talk some sense into him like always.  In case I haven't told you this 100 times already, I'll tell you again.  I hate winter.  Hate is a strong word, but its the only word that describes my feelings for it.  It's terrible.  I just want to see some sunshine!!  The snow is only good for getting me out of work, but then I don't get paid so that's not good.  It's a win-lose situation.  I'm trying to make myself be productive and get in the mood to clean today, so I'm watching HGTV for a little inspiration. 

I was thinking about my post yesterday and I want to clear a few things up.  I sounded bitter about being pregnant and I'm not.  I'm happy about it... I'm just trying to get adjusted to the idea of a baby.  We were not trying to get pregnant right now.  We had plans to wait until we had our own home and were settled into careers and were married a little longer, but the Lord has other plans for us.  And I know that his way is ALWAYS the right way.  No questions.  I will say that it was amazing hearing (and seeing) baby's little heart beat for the first time.  Baby is sooo tiny right now and it's crazy how fast it's developing and growing.  These next 30 weeks are going to be interesting to say the least.  This will be an exciting journey! 
~*~Introducing Baby Holt~*~

I will leave you with my favorite bible verse and I think it fits perfectly:
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:19    

I'm inspired now, so time to clean!!
Have a wonderful day in the dreary weather! 

XOXO
Kelli

1 comment: