Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello fraaanz!  Here lately I've been wanting to plan a party or something, but today I've been REALLY wanting to plan a party!!  It doesn't even have to be my own party, I just want to plan something!  I love putting parties together... I love everything about it!  The researching where to have it, finding a theme, shopping for supplies, deciding what food to serve, ect.  Maybe that's what I should have done in college, gotten a degree in party planning!  Or interior design... I love that too!  If only I could go back and change my degree... But NO, I got a stupid degree in Criminal Justice.  What was I thinking?!  One of the biggest reasons I want my own wedding venue is so I can plan lots and lots of events there.  Anyway, if you are having a party soon and don't feel like planning it, then I'LL DO IT!  Or maybe I'll have to throw a "just because" party soon!  I found a TON of super cute luau party decorations that I'm dying to buy!  I've also been wanting to throw a party using lots and lots of bright color decor... like balloons and cupcakes and lollipops and table cloths and flowers.... oh the list goes on! 
If you know me, then you know that I LOVE bright-colorful things! 

Well, the hubs just walked in the door from work and we're gonna go on an afternoon walk. 
 I hope you all have an AMAZING day!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment