Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ahh. I Hear Cricketts

Well, this has officially been the most boring week of my life. Brad started his internship on Tuesday so I've had a lot of alone time, which I must say has been terrible. Well, actually I'm not totally alone, my oh so loving dog Macie has been on my heels all week. She has been a code 3 clinger all day, every day that's for sure.

Yesterday was completely useless to say the least. I spent the whole day playing solitaire... I probably played around 60 games of it and won about 5. I refuse to play it anymore, well this week anyway.

I would work out, but my legs are still a little sore from a fun "little" walk that Brad and I went on Suday afternoon. The walk was actually not so little. It was more like a 2 hour stroll. When we left our house, it was warm for the first day in weeks and the beautiful sun was shinning. SOOO we thought a walk to downtown Elizabethton from our house would be great! Well, not so much. About 45 mins into the walk it started getting cloudy. But "no turning back, we must reach the end of downtown." That's what we told ourselves. Right as we made it to the very end of downtown, it started to pour.
So, lucky for us, we got to walk an hour back to the house in the cold rain. Oh how fun that was. Maybe I will try a workout tonight though. I'm getting lazy in my old age.

I need a job... I want a job... This house wife stuff isn't for me. I do have a job I am going to apply for, but I have to wait for it to be posted. I'm super excited about it. It's a job at ETSU. The job is for Talent Search, which I would be working with middle and high school kiddos--> That would be perfect!! I'm praying for this one!

Okay, as bored as I am... you probably aren't, so I will stop writing for now. I have some cd's to burn anyway. And maybe later I will actually get around to painting my dresser! Not that anyone is even reading my blog, because lets just face it, I'm not that cool. :-) Have a great and productive day people. Do something fun for me!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'll bite :) This is Jamie from Savannah (I guess my blog siggy thing would tell you that, but just in case now you know.) I'm happy you started your blog and will be a faithful follower because afterall, I consider myself kind of a voyeur... so it's always fun to have someone new to check up on.
    I can totally sympathize with your soreness since I've started excercising on our wii fit... my love handles are in agony (yay!)
    Love the idea of a job with middle schoolers b/c that's my area of expertise... just finished my masters in middle grades ed. and I'm lookin' for a j*o*b too.
    So why don't you show your blog followers a before pic of your dresser so we can experience the joy of your paint job when it's finished. (My blog readers usually like seeing before/after stuff.)
    Well, there's enough of my two cents (more like three or four cents huh?)
    Have a great weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete