Sunday, June 19, 2011

Whoa Baby!

I've been a busy little bee lately.  Preparing for the arrival of a baby is hard work, shew!  I thought I would update you on how things are going... I've been slacking with keeping my friends up to date- sorry!
I'm 33 weeks pregnant today!  I can't believe how time has flown.  A lot of things have changed since my last post...
*For starters, I'm huge!!  Uncomfortably, huge.  It's a chore just to get out of bed.  And I still have 49 days(give or take) to grow more!  O.M.G. 
*I feel like I've been punched in the ribs... Oh wait, I have. 
*The baby is still breech.  The little booger doesn't want to flip apparently.  He's been in the same position (on my left side) the entire pregnancy.  He found a comfy spot and don't want to leave it.  He takes after me in that aspect. 
*My belly is bigger on my left side and it makes me look funny.  Liam's a jokester like his dad.
*The worst part about my entire day is going to bed at night.  I literally dread bedtime.  My hips hurt when I lay down so it's very uncomfortable and hard to sleep. Not to mention the 4-6 times I get up during the night to go to the bathroom.  Did I say how hard it is to get out of bed???
*I haven't been able to see my toes for weeks now.
*I've become an expert at picking things up with my toes.  It's easier than bending over.  
*Swimming is hard when you're carrying 30 extra pounds!  Treading water = impossible.
*The baby is most active when I'm laying in bed.  He must think it's funny.  He usually starts partying around 10pm-11pm.  He also moves a lot when he hears music. 
* You can see Liam move and I think it's really weird, but I love it.  Brad always says, Oh my gosh! 
*It's hard for me to take deep breaths or yawn because the baby is up so high.  I hate to yawn cause it hurts.
*I love when Brad talks and Liam moves to Brad's voice. 
*I'm starting the "Nesting" mode.  Some days I get the strongest urge to just clean and I can't stop myself. I wish I was always like that! 
*Every time I see a baby, it makes me want to meet Liam right away.  I can't wait to see his sweet little face! 
*I hate the way I look, but it's every bit worth it.  I'm soooo excited about what's to come.  I love my little baby boy and can't wait to hold him in my arms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment