Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Puddles and Stuff

It's a rainy day.  The puddles are deep and I just wanna put on my rainbow colored rain boots and jump in every puddle I see.  It's just that kind of day. 
I once had a conversation with a friend about what the best shoes are to wear in the rain (the was pre-rain boot coolness.)  I said tennis shoes were the way to go... My friend said flip flops.  I still disagree with that friend.  Flip flops in the rain is just cold and slippery and wet.  I don't know if you've ever walked on painted roads (like crosswalks) while wearing flip flops in the rain, but if you have then I don't even have to tell you why this is bad and if you haven't then I'll tell you that it's not fun.  Paint + Water + Flip flops = The most slippery situation you can get yourself into.  It's like walking on ice.  So my argument still stands with a shoe.  Rain boots are what I prefer on rainy days, but the second best is a shoe.  I guess I can handle wearing my chacos in the rain- they're a safe way to go on any day.  If I talked to my friend today, I would still say "You're wrong... Go walk on a painted street."  

 Have A Happy Rainy Day My Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment