Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stormy Nights Keep Me A Fright

It's 1:15am and this storm is keeping me awake. Thunder scares me. That's a random fact I should probably mention. I don't know why, but I'm terrified of storms. I hate every single thing about them. Thunder, lightning, strong winds, dark clouds, and the mention of tornado's makes me shutter! And the fact that our house is completely covered in windows doesn't make me feel safe. There is not a single room in this house without a window in fact... even the basement has 3 windows. So we have to safe place to go in case there was a tornado. And tonight we are under a tornado watch until 3am. I can't stay up until 3am so I just hope those things sound like trains like people claim! ;-)

On a positive note though, I had an amazing day with my mom and my cute hubby. We went to the big CC last night to stay with my mom (my dad didn't get to come home until tonight so I didn't get to see him, so sad.) Brad went to take a Firefighter exam in Knoxville bright and early this morning so I had some quality time with my lovely mother. She made me her famous Chocolate Syrup and Buscuits for breakfast, YUUUUMMM!! This evening Brad, mom, and I watched at movie before Brad and I headed back to JC just in time to drive in the pouring rain. That's another thing I hate... driving in the rain! Now I'm sitting here watching Tori & Dean while my darling husband is snoozing next to me. He's so cute. I wonder how I got so lucky and how in the heck did I land someone so handsome?! And not only is he super good-looking, but he's seriously so nice and a gentleman. We've been together for almost 3 and a half years and he still opens my car door, even when I drive. Yeppers, I'm one lucky lady!

I went on my first run in seriously over a year yesterday and I can barely walk today. And now I remember exactly why it's been so long since I went on a run! My right hip bone hurts so bad!! Yikes! But I will not give up, nope, I won't! I will run again tomorrow!

Okay, my internet service is starting to go in and out (probably due to the storm) so I'm going to call it a night! Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment