Friday, March 5, 2010

Mellowed

So I know I said I was going to post a list of random things about me tonight, but I was thinking about it and no one wants to just sit and read a list of stupid information about a person... SO instead I'm just going to post one random thing about myself every time I post a blog. On that note...

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME: *When I was in Kenya, a man wanted to trade a cow for me and another girl that was in our group. It's a tradition in Africa to trade a cow to a father to get his daughter. And they liked what they saw and thought I was worth a whole cow. Yikes!*

I had a great night tonight! The hubby and I went out to eat with our friends, Erin and Brandon. We went to dinner at MELLOW MUSHROOM... yum! I'm not a huge fan of their pizza, but they have amazing hoagies! My belly was haaaappyyyy! I mean... yeah we had to wait for 45 mins to get a table, and then probably another 45 mins to get our food but it was totally worth it! Plus I wasn't complaining because I got to catch up with good friends. Lots of laughs were exchanged. (the photo above of Erin and I was obviously not from our dinner, I just had to use what was on my computer. Don't you love my maggie simpson t-shirt? Got it when I was 5 and I still rock it all the time!)

After dinner, I had a nice relaxing night with my wonderful, sexy, sweet husband! Then he grampa'd out and went to bed. So here I am at 1a.m. writing this blog. Oh how I wish I could go to sleep at a decent hour. Insomnia is not my friend.

My gal pal Leah gave me the best idea for an anniversary gift for Brad this year (I can't believe we've been married for 2 years coming June! I say it all the time, but I still don't believe it.) I'm not gonna tell you what the idea is right now in case Brad reads this, but I will share with you when I can! :-) I'm super excited about it. THANKS LEAH!!

Well, it's that time to force myself to get some zzz's.

And just for fun, I'll leave you with one more random fact...
I love potato chips... Love them... I've never been a cake or ice cream eater, my love has always been chips. And Cheese... Love that too! In fact, as a kid, when we would go to the store and my mom told my brother and I we could buy something, he would get candy, I would get cheese. Every time. I mean I was a young kid with a chance to buy CANDY, but I chose blocks of chedder cheese.. and sometimes chips. Does this make me a weird person?
Good-night blogger boos!

No comments:

Post a Comment