Monday, February 15, 2010

All I Need is the Air I Breathe

Well, sadly it's be a couple of weeks since the last time I wrote. I've had way too much going on lately. So a nice calm day with nothing to do has been nice. Yesterday was Valentine's Day.... So HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY (late)! I had the most amazing Valentine's Day ever! We didn't do anything that we had planned... We first planned to go to Nashville to see Edwin McCain play at the 3rd and Lindsley again, but we decided it would be too hard to get back for Brad to go to work today. Our second plan was to get a cabin in Gatlinburg for the weekend, BUT who knew they would all be booked weeks before Valentine's Day?! So then we thought a hotel would be a nice get-away... but noooo! Those were all booked too, unless we wanted to get a run down place with bad reviews, and let's face it that don't sound too romantic. So at the last minute I decided to turn our house into a nice "get-away". I decorated the living room with lots of white candles and white lights hanging from every where and I brought in a table to eat at with white table cloths and red dinner plates. It looked sooo pretty! And I bought a new white comforter for the bed and place white lights and white candles around the room. It was perfect! Our own little hotel! It was a nice alternative to going away. This was our third Valentine's Day together, and I look forward to 60+ more!

So, have I ever said how much I HATE cold weather and snow?! Because I do! The only fun thing about it is snow sledding, and that's only fun for a couple of hours. It's snowing AGAIN! Dang "global warming"!! I have spring fever in a bad way and to see it snow makes me sad. I'm ready for warm sunshine on my skin... not piercing cold wind!

Is it weird that I hate cold weather, but LOVE coats? I have way too many coats. I'm addicted to them. Our BIG coat closet is over stuffed and I can't bare to give any of them away because "I might wear that sometime." I have a serious sickness of not being able to give away things because maybe, just maybe I will wear it or use to someday. I get it from my dad... I completely blame him. You should see his garage of "I might need it sometime." Yeppers, he's to blame for my unability to give things away.

Speaking of addictions, Stupid facebook is taking up way too much of my time! Farmville, Cafe' World, Island Paradise, My Town... I hate them, but at the same time I can't stop harvesting and cooking and building!! I try to ignore them, but then I look over at my notifications and see that I have gifts and I just have to use them. I can't help myself. And then I don't like to publish when I can give away free stuff to friends because I'm embarrased to be playing them. Shew, I need help. But I do have to give myself props that I don't care if my crops spoil, or if people steal all my stuff. So go ahead and steal all my animals fur and eggs! I don't care!

Okay, I've ranted enough today. I really need a job! I'm applying for one this week! Woo-hoo! I'll write again soon if I survive this snow! Dream Big people!

P.S.
I am so happy for my life! It's turned out exactly the way it should!

No comments:

Post a Comment